Oh…I see how you are…you’ll share for a liberal, but not a conservative. Partisan!!!The Google map is far more up-to-date than CNN and you can even break it down by county.
Really.See the election results thread…there are better links than CNN. I asked EmperorNapoleon where he gets his data, but it doesn’t look like he wants to share.
RealClearPolitics has a great spreadsheet layout, by poll closing times
Google has a great map format.
I saw the map. Isn’t that figure derived from approximately 7,000 votes counted in the entire Commonwealth of Virginia so far?Virginia 56% Obama to 42% Romney!!![]()
Haha, sorry. I’ve been busy playing with the map.Oh…I see how you are…you’ll share for a liberal, but not a conservative. Partisan!!!![]()
Yep. Its swinging in Romney’s direction now.I saw the map. Isn’t that figure derived from approximately 7,000 votes counted in the entire Commonwealth of Virginia so far?
Yes, that really doesn’t tell us anything.I saw the map. Isn’t that figure derived from approximately 7,000 votes counted in the entire Commonwealth of Virginia so far?
Google says Romney has 13 electoral votes to Obama’s 3.The Google map is far more up-to-date than CNN and you can even break it down by county.
Germans follow us politics very closely. I might say that they are often better informed than most Americans. Certainly better informed in what Americans would call international news too. Guest lecturers at colleges come back scratching their heads at how uninformed us college age people are on world politics, world geography, and world history.I just noticed, you’re in Germany! How much interest is there in our election from you’re perspective? What is the sentiment there?
Hum, no. Now it is Obama 64 to Romney 40. It will go back and forth until tomorrowGoogle says Romney has 13 electoral votes to Obama’s 3.![]()
Obama will have 313 electoral votes.
They aren’t projecting anything. They are showing current results…Google and ap look like they are projecting fl and oh for Obama. Game over already if they are correct.
I agree. Real tug of war going on there. Is anyone eyeing the senate race? You could argue that race for control is more important than the presidential race.79-71 Obama so far, according to Fox news.
Florida is a true nail-biter. Obama ahead slightly. If Obama wins Florida, the election is probably over.
Many republican counties have not been counted yet79-71 Obama so far, according to Fox news.
Florida is a true nail-biter. Obama ahead slightly. If Obama wins Florida, the election is probably over.