E
estesbob
Guest
Me to.I seriously miss beau. . . . .
Me to.I seriously miss beau. . . . .
Well, I have met 2 so I’m not saying they all are.Not necessarily. Most of the DFS people and people I know, who work with handicapped around here are Republicans. Of course, in this area virtually everyone is a Republican now.
He will be invalidated by this time Wednesday.According to the 538 Blog written by Nate Silver, there is an 87% chance that the President will be re-elected. His analysis is based on mathematical statistics using data from all polls considered valid from the entire country. The main element is the Electorial College, although the national vote is also included. Yes, this is published in the NY Times, BUT, after reading his analysis and protocol, I tend to believe that his method has been validated.
fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Yes, I’m a Catholic and voting for Obama/Biden.
(Just my 2 cents worth)
Nate Silver’s polling methodology is a joke. He’s dead last on most poll lists for accuracy. What he’s doing is peddling politics, not math.According to the 538 Blog written by Nate Silver, there is an 87% chance that the President will be re-elected. His analysis is based on mathematical statistics using data from all polls considered valid from the entire country. The main element is the Electorial College, although the national vote is also included. Yes, this is published in the NY Times, BUT, after reading his analysis and protocol, I tend to believe that his method has been validated.
fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Yes, I’m a Catholic and voting for Obama/Biden.
(Just my 2 cents worth)
And that fellow from Louisiana- can’t remember his name . . . . . RIP. . . .Me to.
Well, somebody will be validated, at any rate. I highly doubt it will be Nate Silver.He will be invalidated by this time Wednesday.
Yeah, it could, but even If I vote, t depends on how others vote. Fortunately in my state we have good candidates. However the other states will vote differently and let me and the church down.If you want to see an impeachment and a conviction, then vote accordingly in your senate and house races. IT could happen.
Well, somebody will be validated, at any rate. I highly doubt it will be Nate Silver.He will be invalidated by this time Wednesday.
Are you guys reduced to going out & tearing up the bayou to find somebody to tell you what you want to hear now?And that fellow from Louisiana- can’t remember his name . . . . . RIP. . . .
Yes, I’m a Catholic and voting for Obama/Biden.
Could you please, if you don’t feel it is too personal, tell me why and how you can vote for them? I just don’t get it.![]()
Well, if he is, then he will pay off the $1000 to Joe Scarbourgh of Morning Joe and then figure out where his math went wrong! At least we know for 100% that half of the bloggers and pollsters will be invalidated.He will be invalidated by this time Wednesday.
I agree.For Catholics, this is a life and death issue, If You value Your Faith, It is of utmost importance.
kozlosap;9976678:
I dont either. I would like to know what proportionate reasons would allow a catholic to vote for a man who supports homosexual marriage and unrestricted taxpayer funded abortion on demand? i have not run across a single member of the magesterium that has even hinted a Catholic could vote for a person who holds such views.Yes, I’m a Catholic and voting for Obama/Biden.
Could you please, if you don’t feel it is too personal, tell me why and how you can vote for them? I just don’t get it.![]()
Whereas Princeton’s accuracy for '04 and '08 were almost flawless.Nate Silver’s polling methodology is a joke. He’s dead last on most poll lists for accuracy. What he’s doing is peddling politics, not math.
Rasmussen and Gallup are the ones to watch. There are also poll aggregators online such as RCP that are worth keeping in consideration. The aggregated sheer sample size of polling averages makes them worth watching.
I don’t believe it. They’re going down this year. This race is tight.Whereas Princeton’s accuracy for '04 and '08 were almost flawless.
election.princeton.edu/
Probability of Obama re-election: Random Drift 98.3%, Bayesian Prediction 99.9%
From your article:I don’t believe it. They’re going down this year. This race is tight.
The results you get out of the model depend on how the model is set up and what you put in.
There’s another model at the University of Colorado, BTW, that says the exact opposite and it’s been right since 1980. colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10/04/updated-election-forecasting-model-still-points-romney-win-university
Look at Princeton’s error rate -The authors also provided caveats. Their model had an average error rate of five states and 28 Electoral College votes.
kozlosap;9976678:
Yes, I’m a Catholic and voting for Obama/Biden.
Could you please, if you don’t feel it is too personal, tell me why and how you can vote for them? I just don’t get it.![]()
- Education for all either rich and poor.
- The "real "Republican Party has been taken over by knuckle draggers and those who don’t believe in science.
- Medicare. Medicare. Medicare
- I have a 28 year old who had 2 heart surgeries at age 25. When she graduated from law school and lost her health insurance she was denied 5 times for new insurance. On the last denial letter was an insert for those living in California with pre-Exsisting conditions. She applied to the California Pre-Exsisting Health Insurance Plan and was accepted. She pays a large deductible and $250 a month, but it saved her from moving to the UK where she would have full coverage. This plan was mandated by the AHCA and federal funding for underwriting comes from taxes on cigarettes.
- Educated ( and non educated) women have enough of a glass ceiling without having those who need extraordinary help with binders of extraordinary resumes from women to help populate their cabinets.
- I am not a one issue voter, I look at the big picture then add into the equation who holds social justice stances close to my own.
And in an attempt to bamboozle the American populace. And out of sheer delusion for the people like Chris Matthews who gets tingles up his leg.I don’t think it is really that tight of a race at all. I think that it is being portrayed as a tight race to soothe Obama’s ego.
losnlee02;9976719:
Not all. The thousands more (at least) aborted miss out on the education.
- Education for all either rich and poor.
.