‘The Steal Is On’ in Pennsylvania: Poll Watchers Denied Access, Illegal Campaigning at Polling Locations

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia and ?? Wisconsin? Some places are already going to have a recount, probably all of them eventually.
Definitely. Then all their cheating will be exposed. It’s Trump’s and the Republican party’s duty to the voters to investigate every last vote. If they don’t they are disenfranchising everyone who voted for him.

Some places are already going to have a recount, probably all of them eventually.
This depends on state law. A candidate can ask for a recount under certain rules in Wisconsin - which the Trump campaign says they will do. (They will have to pay for it, however, and I don’t think they have formally requested it yet.) In Georgia, the Secretary of State has already said the vote is close enough to trigger a recount. The vote is not close enough to trigger a recount most other places, so it seem unlikely we will see recounts in, for example, Michigan.

PaulinVA . . .
If not, then you have no basis to criticize.
You do not get to tell me the basis that I choose to criticize elections on or not on.

Last edited:
That’s amazing. It is interesting that every state almost that is having these “iffy” returns are the Battlegrounds indeed.

Then recounts wherever that [Dominion] software was used by hand or with different software should be done and the issue resolved-

And that recount should be supported by both Democrats and Republicans … after all - the presidency is not the only office impacted … one called race for a down ballot race has been overturned already - once this issue was brought to light.

JusticscAlito just ordered that all ballots in Pa received after 8:00 pm election night be segregated for purposes of weeding out invalid ballots👍

Last edited:
Good,let’s get to the truth so we the people can move forward in confidence that our votes counted

First of all I did vote for Trump but I am upset with him right now.

It is well known that the Democrats were voting by mail and the Republicans weren’t. There are articles dated before the election which talked about Pennsylvania had 2. 5 million absentee ballots and 2 were requested by Registered Democrats only 500,000 Democrats.
Trump told his voters not to vote by mail.
Pennsylvania had always been close and Trump was up by 700, 000 That’s an anomaly. There was 2 million votes or so already arrived before Election Day but Pennsylvania legislature refused to allow them to be counted early so did Michigan Wisconsin.

The Democrats were afraid the Republicans would do this.

It’s really irresponsible for the President to talk about magical votes when he knew Pennsylvania Democrats were voting by mail.

Sidney Powell, Tom Fitton discuss the potential for nationwide voter irregularities

First of all I did vote for Trump but I am upset with him right now.

It is well known that the Democrats were voting by mail and the Republicans weren’t. There are articles dated before the election which talked about Pennsylvania had 2. 5 million absentee ballots and 2 were requested by Registered Democrats only 500,000 Democrats.
Trump told his voters not to vote by mail.
Pennsylvania had always been close and Trump was up by 700, 000 That’s an anomaly. There was 2 million votes or so already arrived before Election Day but Pennsylvania legislature refused to allow them to be counted early so did Michigan Wisconsin.

The Democrats were afraid the Republicans would do this.

It’s really irresponsible for the President to talk about magical votes when he knew Pennsylvania Democrats were voting by mail.
I agree with some of this but at the same time, the mail-in system for many is quite dubious. I felt like I had to go see my vote counted and vote in person and at least, 2 weeks ago, if not a month ago, Trump backtracked on that mail-in issue.

Now, we are finding out that the ballots received post November 3rd have to be segregated from those before the November 3rd deadline. There is not an order not to use them at this time. It seems like it would be too late for some of those ballots which are probably now, already counted.

Okay, this is but one story and while not positive, what if there was hacking.

The computers with glitches are in use in 30 states, could affect many votes. I know it is bizarre. Possible to affect the whole national vote, popular vote, state votes? Possible to put other states back into play? Making things even messier.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Rate of rejected mail-in ballots almost 30 times lower in Pennsylvania this year than in 2016​

In 2016, the state rejected about 1% of mail-in ballots; this year it is running so far as 0.03%.

Mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania so far this year have been accepted at almost 30 times the rate predicted by historical rejection numbers, raising potential questions in a state in which Democratic challenger Joe Biden is maintaining a lead of just several thousand votes.

A county-by-county review by Just the News of accepted and rejected mail-in ballots throughout the state of Pennsylvania show that, when added up, the state only rejected 951 of 2,614,011 mail-in ballots this year, or a rate of 0.03%.

That is significantly less than the historical rate of mail-in ballot rejection, which generally hovers around 1%. For first-time mail-in voters the rate can jump as high as 3%.

Last edited:
Yes thats a very good question. Despite a rocky start, Im getting to like the way you think, Umamibella.

Surely it’s really consistent? He knew before that mailing leads to magical votes, he told his people not to do it and now he’s sure he was right. So am I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back