‘The Steal Is On’ in Pennsylvania: Poll Watchers Denied Access, Illegal Campaigning at Polling Locations

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, we are finding out that the ballots received post November 3rd have to be segregated from those before the November 3rd deadline.
Pennsylvania elections officials were already segregating these ballots before Alito’s order. While under current law and precedent SCOTUS should allow these votes to be counted, as someone who personally wants Biden to win this election it would be fantastic if SCOTUS invalidated these votes since Biden would win if they weren’t counted.

How I are they magical votes once again there were millions that arrived before Election Day. And for a stupid reason the legislature didn’t have them counted due to state law.

Lots of states have mail in voting Utah for example why is that okay? Florida has it too that’s fine according to Trump. I sorry mail in voting cannot be okay In Trump states but not in battleground.

Furthemore if you tell your folks not to do it than guess what happens all the mail in votes go to one candidate. Rick Santorum did a break down and he says with the mail in votes Trump is actually doing better in Philadelphia then he did four years ago lol. His point is the Democrats are cheating they are sucking at it.

Check this out. Your post was very thoughtful… but what if rules are changed simply 90 days before the election??

The former Republican attorney general of Nevada said last night that President Donald Trump would have “convincingly” won the state if mail-in voting laws had not changed 90 days before the election and if Republicans had been better able to monitor the ballot counting process.

Last edited:
Check this out. Your post was very thoughtful… but what if rules are changed simply 90 days before the election??
Conspiracy theory.

It amazes me the lengths that the Republicans are going to try to cast doubt on Biden’s election.

Conspiracy theory.

It amazes me the lengths that the Republicans are going to try to cast doubt on Biden’s election.
Who are the Conspirators?

We are talking about the rule of law.

After years and millions spent on so-called Russian collusion hoax that added up to nothing. The Republicans are doing something. Wow.

Last edited:
Who are the Conspirators?

We are talking about the rule of law.

After years and millions spent on so-called Russian collusion that added up to nothing. The Republicans are doing something. Wow.
What the former Secretary of State said in the linked article I responded to was without basis of fact.

He has no actual knowledge of fraud. He’s saying that the Republicans were not able to watch signature matching.

Let’s look at this, He’s alleging that Nevada sent ballots to dead people and people who have moved and not notified the election authorities. Probably true.

He further alleges, if you follow his thinking, that, independently, the people living in the houses and apartments those ballots were sent to decided, en mass, to fraudulently vote those ballots, and they are all for Biden. That defies common sense. Thousands of random people across Nevada received ballots not addressed to them and voted them, risking federal prosecution.

That is not believable.

Last edited:
That tweet is marked with a warning.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

What the former Secretary of State said in the linked article I responded to was without basis of fact.

He has no actual knowledge of fraud. He’s saying that the Republicans were not able to watch signature matching.

Let’s look at this, He’s alleging that Nevada sent ballots to dead people and people who have moved and not notified the election authorities. Probably true.

He further alleges, if you follow his thinking, that, independently, the people living in the houses and apartments those ballots were sent to decided, en mass, to fraudulently vote those ballots, and they are all for Biden. That defies common sense. Thousands of random people across Nevada received ballots not addressed to them and voted them, risking federal prosecution.

That is not believable.
Anybody else here think this Former AG Laxalt is saying mail-in ballots were sent to the homes and apartments where people moved out and now, the new tenants are sending them in? Does he say this anywhere??
… But just for your viewers, that has to be quite startling that almost 400,000 votes were cast last night, and there was no observation, no transparency. And you know, we’re supposed to just trust but not be able to verify.”
Not here.
“There is no question that Donald Trump would have won Nevada last night convincingly if we did not move to mail-in ballots,” Laxalt asserted. “And again, we don’t know how bad voters there are in this giant stack. We also know there are likely to be dead voters. There are likely to be people that have moved out of Las Vegas but found their ballots were still cast. So we’re looking into all of this, but it’s just astounding when you watch the news commentary last night about this. They keep acting these systems are foolproof, and there’s no way that any improper voter can get through. And it is just simply not true.”
I don’t see it here either.

And not censored. Very good.
Not by the conventional sense of the word.

I’ve heard some people refer to tweets that are marked to receive lower visibility as being “censored.” Since I’m not a subscriber of this person, I don’t know if it has been marked this way or not.

“There is no question that Donald Trump would have won Nevada last night convincingly if we did not move to mail-in ballots,” Laxalt asserted. “And again, we don’t know how bad voters there are in this giant stack. We also know there are likely to be dead voters. There are likely to be people that have moved out of Las Vegas but found their ballots were still cast. So we’re looking into all of this, but it’s just astounding when you watch the news commentary last night about this. They keep acting these systems are foolproof, and there’s no way that any improper voter can get through. And it is just simply not true.”
It’s right in your quoted passage. Plain as day.

We also know there are likely to be dead voters. There are likely to be people that have moved out of Las Vegas but found their ballots were still cast.

Since ballots go to Nevada addresses, who do you think he alleges voted them? Not the dead person. Not the person now living in another state.

It’s obvious.

Last edited:
Not by the conventional sense of the word.

I’ve heard some people refer to tweets that are marked to receive lower visibility as being “censored.” Since I’m not a subscriber of this person, I don’t know if it has been marked this way or not.
Okay, it has been reported in the Press that the Michigan machines have a malfunction.

NY Times:

Okay, so this 6000 vote switch has been reported in the media and this is for MIchigan btw, not Pennsylvania, it gets confusing.

One GOP candidate even ended up winning in Michigan over this issue after this issue was dealt with.

Furthermore, the data that Arizona and these other states have this software per tweet is reported in other sources. 30 states have this software reported in the media.

On that last article, “the error though corrected”, well, is that that one county? Because it sounds like this is affecting a number of counties.

Last edited:
It’s right in your quoted passage. Plain as day.

We also know there are likely to be dead voters. There are likely to be people that have moved out of Las Vegas but found their ballots were still cast.

Since ballots go to Nevada addresses, who do you think he alleges voted them? Not the dead person. Not the person now living in another state.

It’s obvious.
And it is obvious that the system has not dealt with this matter with full accountability as well so no, I still don’t see where it is stated that the new tenants voted for this. I don’t mean to knock your logic. I just don’t see opining at what the former AG meant means necessarily what you state.

It’s probably factual, dead people are sent ballots, they are sent back as votes, same thing for people who have moved out.

I don’t mean to knock your logic. I just don’t see opining at what the former AG meant means necessarily what you state.
Well, the other option is that the dead person retrieved their ballot and voted it, or the person who moved went to their old address and asked for their ballot.

This obviously didn’t happen at scale.
It’s probably factual, dead people are sent ballots, they are sent back as votes, same thing for people who have moved out.
There is no evidence of this. I would stipulate that maybe 100 votes are in this category. Not enough to sway the election.

I see the statement by this guy as simply being a good Republican troop and spouting the party line.

Last edited:
AZ Sec of State:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

I see the statement by this guy as simply being a good Republican troop and spouting the party line.
I believe every one has their proper voting rights. This statement sounds quite strange say if I said this about a gender or an ethnic group.
There is no evidence of this. I would stipulate that maybe 100 votes are in this category. Not enough to sway the election.
Let’s hope not. Voting rolls are already being checked. There should be no voter suppression simply put.

Citizen journalism is a reason the FBI is indeed checking allegations. If holding people up to ridicule is one’s response, so be it.

I believe every one has their proper voting rights. This statement sounds quite strange say if I said this about a gender or an ethnic group.
What? I’m simply saying this guy is making things up to cast doubt on the election.

It’s going to be a long four years for some people.
Nothing to see here folks.
I’m all for quality checks. Not for made-up complaints.

This obviously didn’t happen at scale.
This is one of the things that gets lost in the shuffle. There were over 140 million ballots cast last week. I can guarantee that some of them were fraudulent. People filled out ballots sent to dead people. People filled out ballots sent to other people. People ineligible to vote got ballots and filled them out.

What I can’t guarantee is that this changed any totals. Penalties for voter fraud are very steep. The idea that there are a lot of people out there risking decades in prison to change a handful of votes to their preferred candidate is fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back