Did the lying media cost Trump the election?

• Thread starter Thread starter JimG
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the same Indian woman who said that “all Chinese look alike”, yeah, I saw that part. What exactly do the Chinese have to do with the election, and why did this witness say such an infactual, even horrible thing? I’m not going to say the “l” word or the"r" word, because we’re not allowed to said it here. But what what this women’s real agenda?

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that the President of the United States is delusional.
He is. Undiagnosed mental illness is a terrible thing.
I thought that America was supposed to be a shining example of democracy to the whole world.
It used to be. And hopefully can be again.
Why do Americans choose people who are delusional for President?
Don’t oversimplify or exaggerate.

Not all Americans chose him.

Many have been fooled by him.

And there are those who believed they could use him to their ends. They are now reaping what they sowed, and the rest of us are serious in our quest to see it never happens again.
Is America just a banana republic after all
No. The US is not an oligarchy.
with all kinds of people testifying that the presidential election was one big hoax and a huge fraud?
Some people are sincere in their testimony, they simply drew inaccurate conclusions from what they “saw”. Still others are being purposely deceptive.

Yes it is serious. But thus far, the mechanisms of our republic have repelled all the attempts to undermine the constitutional election process and the law. We have some real patriots who history will hold up as examples— Vindman, Yovanovitch, Krebs, Hovland, Romney, Raffensperger, Ducey, Kemp, Sterling, Van Langevelde, and more.

History will not be so kind to the enablers, deniers, and silent capitulators.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t get it.
Not to derail the thread but, because I’ve seen you on other threads and am often impressed by your observations, I’m really surprised you don’t understand it. For me it was simple: I believed he’d do what he said and I didn’t believe the others would. I think it’s a safe bet that he actually did a lot more than any of the others would have.

Do you think the electoral vote should be delayed in any way while this is being done though? Or, should we assume accuracy until proven otherwise and continue with installing Biden?
In essence, I don’t have an opinion. I think it is Justice Aloito who has just put a twist in the issue of Pennsylvania concerning their (the legislater) violation of the state constitution. He set argument for December 9th, if I recall, then revised it for December 8th because of the deadline.

No idea where that could go - what is the effect of violating a state constitution? Throw out all the votes? Some of them? Nothing, which leaves the question of “so what?”, or in essence, saying their constitution doesn’t matter and they can pass laws which are not allowed?

And does it make any difference? Joe has enough electoral votes he could lose that state and still be President.

Then there is the issue which seemed to pop up and then disappear, that Army Intgelligence seized servers, and which was put out by an Army General, if I recall - and Army Generals don’t usually make statements which can be career ending… but the implication was that it referenced Dominion.

I just sit and watch this like a tennis match - volley back and forth.

The Indian woman particlarly. I doubt you saw her.
Oh she of “all Chinese people look the same”?

I saw her and the other lady. Neither were particularly compelling, nor does anything they said equal “fraud”. As the judge in MI already pointed out.

I don’t remember hearing anything like that. I think she did say something about China, but nothing I found offensive. I’m not hypersensitive to sound bytes that can be taken out of context though. The Indian woman I saw delivered compelling testimony. She also claimed to be a Christian and acted like one. You could see it in her demeanor. She had an air of honesty. I totally believe her.

I think you’re too sensitive. And if we’re talking about the same Indian woman I don’t know what more to say to you.

I am sorry to hear that the President of the United States is delusional. I thought that America was supposed to be a shining example of democracy to the whole world. Why do Americans choose people who are delusional for President? Is America just a banana republic after all with all kinds of people testifying that the presidential election was one big hoax and a huge fraud?
The President is not delusional. He is fixated on an idea, and refuses to back down. Haven’t you ever seen anyone like this; e.g., the person who absolutely REFUSES to give up on the jigsaw puzzle until it’s finished, and ends up sitting there for 24 hours straight (except for bathroom breaks) and finishes the darn thing! Meanwhile, all the other people around are shaking their heads and saying, “She CRAZY!”

(Hint: Peeps is that jigsaw puzzle maniac, so we don’t keep jigsaw puzzles around our house or take them to family outings anymore!")

Americans don’t choose someone who is delusional for President. We choose people who advocate policies that we support, and we assume that someone who seems to be stubborn or set-in-their-ways has a strong will and therefore, will succeed.

And American is not a “banana republic.” We demand justice in all situations, and we want to know the truth. The President and other people that we respect (some of us still respect Pres. Trump) are claiming that the election was not conducted fairly. We are willing to see this claim investigated and either proven or disproven.

There’s nothing wrong with a passion for justice. If you were an American accused of a dreadful crime, and you insisted that you didn’t do it, wouldn’t you want people around who were willing to at least thoroughly investigate your claim of innocence (and hopefully prove that you are telling the truth so that you could be set free and totally absolved of the accusation–and also, of course, so that you could SUE YOUR ACCUSERS and become wealthy!–this is America after all! Did you know that around 85% of Americans expect to retire with money won in a frivilous lawsuit?!

The President has every right to have the election investigated thoroughly. Most of us are willing to admit that he will probably not be able to prove anything. Some will continue to believe that the “truth” is being suppressed and will never come out, but most people will accept the results of the investigation and move on.

Last edited:
I don’t remember that. If I heard it I didn’t find it offensive, maybe because I never heard the term before. She didn’t seem racist at all to me. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt based on the rest.

What Democrats? The Republican dominated electoral authorities in Georgia want to erase the information so they can use the same machines for the next election, in 30 days.
Last I checked, Georgia was neither the only contested state, nor the only state to use Dominion.

I don’t have a dog in the fight over Dominion. Both Democrats (Klobuchar was not the only one to object to Dominion) and Republicans have said that Dominion is allegedly easy to hack and manipulate. I have no clue if this is true or not; nor if it is true does that mean that it was hacked. Given that I know where the “on button” is on my computer and can easily get lost beyond that, it is way outside my comprehension.

And if it were shown that Dominion not only was susceptible to being hacked, but in fact was hacked, I fear for the consequences of such a finding, as I suspect it far more likely to be a foreign actor than a domestic one - and I can think of two nation states which would clearly benefit by getting rid of Trump. God help the world if that is true.

Om the other hand, it may be found that Dominion software could be hacked, but wasn’t, or that it is secure and wasn’t hacked.

Given the divide in the nation already, it strikes me as something the Democrats should support as well as Republicans if for no other reason than to defuse the uproar over the integrity of the election.

Really? Citizen Kane is precisely about a newspaper tycoon who uses his newspapers to shape public opinion, including political opinion, with a definite agenda.

The film is 80 years old, the term ‘yellow journalism’ (for journalism lomg on opinion and short on fact) is even older.

Media bias and agenda is anything but new or a secret.
I sincerely don’t understand this response… my interpretation is that you think I was serious when I said it was me… 🤣 I don’t even know what to say about that. 😂 I am laughing so hard right now.

Of course you wouldn’t find what she said regarding that as offensive. I’ll leave it at that.

The President is not delusional.
Some say no, others say yes and that he has undiagnosed mental illness.
He’s just a big crybaby sore loser and completely delusional.
He is. Undiagnosed mental illness is a terrible thing.
I am sorry to hear that someone who is completely delusional with undiagnosed mental illness was chosen by the American electorate to be President of the United States. I don’t understand how America can claim to be any kind of example for world leadership with such a situation.

I have no clue if this is true or not
Well Chris Krebs, head of our nation’s cyber security and Benjamin Hovland in Homeland Security — specifically tasked with election security— say it isn’t true.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how America can claim to be any kind of example for world leadership with such a situation.
Well, fortunately for us we have three coequal branches of government and a federal system in which states have much autonomy with their own executive, legislative, and judiciary branches.

So, the president isn’t the sum total of what the US is or does.

In my opinion the polls and the blue wave were tactics to sway the vote! I really believe this was mostly falsified reporting over and over and over leading up to the election!

fortunately for us we have three coequal branches of government
There is talk of packing the US Supreme Court so that it will rule to rubber stamp positions of the US president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back