Did the lying media cost Trump the election?

• Thread starter Thread starter JimG
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an article that stated 44% of biden voters, votes against Trump. They didnt even know what Biden stood for.

I am a conservative libertarian. I disagree a lot with how the GOP wants to run the country, but I disagree 100% with democrats and how they want to run the country.

What country would those voters want the usa to emulate?

Last edited:
i am just sitting on the sidelines watching; there appears to be some evidence of fraud, but as AG Barr stated, there does not appear to be sufficient evidence.
That is an important distinction, and perhaps more evidence will come up. But the decision of a judge is final, unless overturned in appeal, which has not happened. In such cases, does not the decision of the judge who heard the case stand?
He is a she! 🙂
My apologies. Then I fall back to what I was taught at a young age. To be right, she only needs to be a she, 😆 at least that is how it works in relationships.
It could never happen - too many RINO’s like Romney, Collins, and Murkowski.
No true Scotsman fallacy.

These "RINO’s " were Republicans decades before Trump and when most of his fanboys were still in diapers. This base is the Republican version of “The Squad,” arriving late to the party and wanting to defined it according to their extremism. I did not support Trump, but I was a Republican long before most of his supporters were.
and that is a fact!
You either do not know what that word means or deliberately misuse. Relativism today - everyone’s opinion becomes their truth.

I just read an article that stated 44% of biden voters, votes against Trump. They didnt even know what Biden stood for.
What’s wrong with that? You just said that’s essentially why you support the GOP; you don’t agree with them completely, but you know you don’t like the Democrats, so you default to the Republicans. It’s the same logic in reverse.

Well, this is my own lived experience.

A significant portion of our family’s income comes from a Catholic institution.

In 2010, the HHS contraceptive mandate was written, directly threatening this institution.

In 2012, Obama was elected again, despite this open attack on religious liberty First Amendment right.

In 2016 my family was granted a reprieve from this prolonged anxiety.

In 2020 we take up the fight for our liberty again.

The democrat party is not my friend.

I live in the UK, the Second World War is a kind of religion which we have to observe at every opportunity.

I live in the UK, the Second World War is a kind of religion which we have to observe at every opportunity.
Thank you to your country for holding out–for a while, it was basically Great Britain against the rest of Nazi-conquered Europe.

I have recently become aware that when the people were hiding in the underground (trains? subways?)–they did shows–plays, music, etc.

I think this should be turned into a play. I hope that someone will write it, someone who remembers and was possibly even in those plays. It reminds me of what’s happening now with entertainment at the local level (not at the "television superstar so I can get a high-paying gig whenever I open my eyes and wave my hand level). People are doing plays online with Zoom, and they’re streaming their shows (like my daughter’s Nutcracker On Ice production, which will also be shown in a drive in theater near her city–great SAFE family activity!). Some people are doing concerts from their living room and broadcasting them for the neighbors–I’ve thought about doing that on the piano, but I have no way to “broadcast” it to the neighbors, and I don’t want to annoy people–I’m not THAT good.

Anyway, thanks to Great Britain for being strong during the Dark Days.

Last edited:
Not really, I know that I wont agree with 100% with any GOP, but they are much closer my values. Well until the never trumpers supported Biden. I wont be voting for any of them in 2024.

If Mitt runs or any of the other GOP never trumpers, . . . how do they expect me to vote for them?

Last edited:
I think this should be turned into a play.
The Second World War is an industry in the UK, endless dramas and documentaries on any number of channels, every day, even 75 years on. If it can be turned into a play or documentary or whatever, it has been numerous times.

If I sound cynical it’s because I’m in my early 50s and have had decades of it, it’s easy to forget that there are younger people for whom it’s new(-ish).

I have good reason to be thankful to the UK of the time - I’m a Jew.

If Mitt runs or any of the other GOP swap dwelling never trumpers,
It’s hard to take you seriously when you use juvenile language like this. This isn’t the Newsmax comments section.

If Mitt runs or any of the other GOP swap dwelling never trumpers, how do they expect me to vote for them?
Name-calling is the best argument you have? To quote your hero, “SAD!”

I dont think of it as name calling, just being descriptive of their actions. After SB382 was passed I realized every single senator is corrupt. Biden might be the most corrupt man ever to get to the white house.

If Mitt runs or any of the other GOP swap dwelling never trumpers
And this is why moderation is a good thing.
no, I am not going to support any republican that supported Biden.
This is the sole of hypocrisy - criticizing other Republicans for not supporting one Republican candidate while disavowing support for other Republicans.

Hypocracy is outwardly endorsing one opinion while secretly living another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back