R
Ruthmary
Guest
People haven’t changed. When Noah was building the ark, the people laughed at him and as a result died. In our time, Mr. Bush was sent to “build an ark” so to speak, and again the people laughed. God set before us the choice between life and death and abjured us to choose life, but we have chosen death. God has given us free will, and has no choice but to honor our choice. I liked the United States. It was a pretty good system to live under, but it sure doesn’t appear that it is destined to live much longer. It may take a while longer before it breathes its last, so I’m not concerned so much for myself as I my years on this earth are dwindling, but I am concerned for my children and grandchildren.Divided government is back in thank God, and not a moment too soon.
I get uneasy when one party has too much for too long.
really scary