'If gays don't like it, they can choose another pasta': Barilla pasta faces global boycott after chairman says brand would never feature a homosexual

• Thread starter Thread starter SeanF1989
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidentally, I just finished sending an email off to several people over at Disney Channel for their decision to add a same sex couple to their show “Good Luck Charlie”. Sadly this is one of my Daughters favorite shows, followed by “Dog with a Blog”. We have enjoyed Disney shows and their products, and I had always felt it a “family brand” I could trust. A station I don’t have to constantly monitor or worry about what agenda might be pushed onto my kid.

I know we can’t stop this “progress”, but we don’t have to participate or be subjected to it either.

Also, coincidentally, I am going grocery shopping tonight. Thank you for making which pasta brand I buy an easy decision.
What happened to free speech?
You bigots are such hypocrites.

You people should try reading the bible.
Like the parts about loving your neighbors, not judging others, and those w/o sin casting the first stone.

I now go to Chick Fil A more now because of their stance to uphold the true definition of marriage. Whenever I go there, there is always a long line in the drive thru, and a good number of people inside. I now will buy more barilla pasta. I just hope they do not give in by some people boycotting. There should be a worldwide barilla pasta appreciation day, like there was with Chick Fil A last year. Thank you Barilla Pasta for standing up for the true definition of marriage, you have my support and I’m sure a lot of support from the people on this forum!!
So you’re a proud bigot? :confused:

Gays could stage a “girl-cott” for all I care. If I need pasta Barilla will be the brand of choice:thumbsup: (wouldn’t a “boy-cott” be too sexist for them?) Maybe it would have to be a “Gay-cott” a “lesbian-cott”, or even a “transgender-cott”🤷
Maybe you should stage a bigotcott or hatecott?

I agree. If I were the CEO I would have left it at “No, we won’t be having any same sex couple advertising my brand.” The fact that he took it one step further was sheer stupidity on his part. Let him reap what he sowed.
This applies to the CEO ofStarbuck’s who made an even more strident and uncharitable statement re those opposed to same sex marriage,as it concerns buying coffee. So,yeah,I sure as heck don’t patronize Starbucks anymore,

This applies to the CEO ofStarbuck’s who made an even more strident and uncharitable statement re those opposed to same sex marriage,as it concerns buying coffee. So,yeah,I sure as heck don’t patronize Starbucks anymore,
There are better alternatives to Starbucks antway. I bought the same coffe at a Raley’s coffee bar, just as good but cheaper.

You probably shouldn’t go to Costco either, because that CEO pays his employees too much.

I haven’t been to Starbucks in years. I have also heard that General Mills supports same sex “marriage” too. I also quit going to chipotle and quit giving to United Way after they stopped supporting the Boy Scouts.

I went shopping today and bought me some Barilla pasta. Woohoo!!

Most homosexuals won’t mind if you all start to distribute Barella on poor people.

Not for the sake of disturbing homosexuals but for feeding the hungry perhaps? Or that’s something only Jesus would do?

While this boycott is in effect, Barilla will be my exclusive pasta. They have a good product and reasonable prices anyway. I am glad that they are not going to be making any of those disgusting homosexual themed ads.

You probably shouldn’t go to Costco either, because that CEO pays his employees too much.
Actually I am a BIG fan of Costco,spens lots and lots of money there regularily;) Aside from that,whats the point of your snide comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back