S
sanctamaria17
Guest
GET OUT NOW!!!
Most decent men would want to teach this guy a lesson. He’s a sicko, plain and simple.
Most decent men would want to teach this guy a lesson. He’s a sicko, plain and simple.
no. but neither is a married couple referring to their sex life as ‘sexual activity.’IS THIS NORMAL TO TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF WHILE ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTIVITY???
I am guessing he uses a vulgar, crude or obscene term and she is trying to use a generic euphemism.no. but neither is a married couple referring to their sex life as ‘sexual activity.’
maybe i just blocked out this possibility to keep my imagination unscathed… but nothing with this guy is euphamistic, is it?.I am guessing he uses a vulgar, crude or obscene term and she is trying to use a generic euphemism.
heather, in AA, we call this “trying to think your way out of a paper bag.” that means, trying to figure out why we drink, why we hang on to dangerous guys, why we repeat destructive behaviors, why we etc etc etc instead of simply not drinking, getting away from dangerous guy, curbing self destructive behaviors etc. thinking instead of doing is not a useful activity.I am not sure what keeps me with him. I am trying to figure that out.
*Read up on “Stockholm Syndrome”I am not sure what keeps me with him. I am trying to figure that out.