H
heather0370
Guest
I have not taken anything that you have given advice personally. I appreciate all of the advice that everyone is given me. I am getting stronger each day with the help of all of you.
I will call the DV after I have my meeting with my priest this week. I would like to see what he has to say about my situation. I do find especially on the weekends I found myself reverting back to thinking that I am wrong and he is right.
Just like this weekend, he was in such a bad mood all weekend. He said it was because he is sexually deprived. He didn’t get sex for two nights because I wasn’t feeling good and I told him no. Well, Saturday he would make his comments about it and remind me and aske me not to fall asleep on the couch. He started a fight with me. Typically we do not go to bed until 10:30 PM so my daughter asked if she could go with her boyfriend and be home by 10:30. I said yes. Well he was tired and wanted to go to bed at 10:00 pm. So, he called my daughter every name in the book and expected me to not be mad at him. Well, it turned out that she came home and he got his sex that he long for all day.
Today was not much better. He said that I treat him like a 5 year old. I only do what he asks me to do. He got into a fight with my daughter and then he turned to me and started fighting with me. What a wonderfully way to spend Valentines day? Basically everything was my fault again and I do nothing right. He says we fight every sunday. I don’t see it but I guess I am not right.
He has made me feel really bad again. He tells me to do one thing and then that is wrong and when I change to do it the other way I am wrong there too. I can’t win. I don’t know what is so wrong with me. I am second guessing myself again!!!
I hope all of you had a better Valentine’s Day then I did.
I will call the DV after I have my meeting with my priest this week. I would like to see what he has to say about my situation. I do find especially on the weekends I found myself reverting back to thinking that I am wrong and he is right.
Just like this weekend, he was in such a bad mood all weekend. He said it was because he is sexually deprived. He didn’t get sex for two nights because I wasn’t feeling good and I told him no. Well, Saturday he would make his comments about it and remind me and aske me not to fall asleep on the couch. He started a fight with me. Typically we do not go to bed until 10:30 PM so my daughter asked if she could go with her boyfriend and be home by 10:30. I said yes. Well he was tired and wanted to go to bed at 10:00 pm. So, he called my daughter every name in the book and expected me to not be mad at him. Well, it turned out that she came home and he got his sex that he long for all day.
Today was not much better. He said that I treat him like a 5 year old. I only do what he asks me to do. He got into a fight with my daughter and then he turned to me and started fighting with me. What a wonderfully way to spend Valentines day? Basically everything was my fault again and I do nothing right. He says we fight every sunday. I don’t see it but I guess I am not right.
He has made me feel really bad again. He tells me to do one thing and then that is wrong and when I change to do it the other way I am wrong there too. I can’t win. I don’t know what is so wrong with me. I am second guessing myself again!!!
I hope all of you had a better Valentine’s Day then I did.
