Michele Bachmann Expected to Form GOP Exploratory Committee

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abyssinia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Bachman is angling for a VP nomination.
I suspect you are right. I think the question for the eventual nominee will be whether her star power, base motivating skills and fund raising are worth the possibilty of being overshadowed by your own running mate, and whether she can be kept on message through a long campaign.
 
This is plain silly IMO. Any GOP candidate? Palin, Huckabee, Bachmann - electable above Obama? He may well be defeated, but not by any of those three.
You remember what they called it when people criticized Bush all the time?
 
How could we forget, it still happens on a daily basis. Obamas still in office, hardly the same.
While Bush was in office, if someone criticized him, they were accused of having a mental disorder by his right-wing supporters. Do you remember what the disorder was called?

I’ll even help you. The initials are BDS.
 
While Bush was in office, if someone criticized him, they were accused of having a mental disorder by his right-wing supporters. Do you remember what the disorder was called?

I’ll even help you. The initials are BDS.
Like I said, how could anyone forget what it’s called. You guys still have it.
 
It’s ok Rich, now that you know what it is, all you have to do is admit you have a problem. It’s all downhill after that.😃
I admit that if you ever hear that I voted Republican, you’d know that it was beyond a problem and that I had gone mad. 😃
 
While Bush was in office, if someone criticized him, they were accused of having a mental disorder by his right-wing supporters. Do you remember what the disorder was called?

I’ll even help you. The initials are BDS.
sigh. Bush was often criticized by those on the right who didn’t like the war in Iraq or his increased domestic spending.
 
VERY good, you sussed it out.

Now, apply it to Obama and the things people say about him.
Here is a great example of how BDS differs from criticism.

Criticism:

Barrack Obama is inept.

BDS: Harsh criticism of George Bush’s service in the Texas National Guard while praising Obama who never served in any capacity.

See the difference?
 
Here is a great example of how BDS differs from criticism.

Criticism:

Barrack Obama is inept.

BDS: Harsh criticism of George Bush’s service in the Texas National Guard while praising Obama who never served in any capacity.

See the difference?
No. You are comparing the one man’s service with another man. Apples and oranges.
BDS would be blaming Bush for the 9/11 attack.
 
Here is a great example of how BDS differs from criticism.

Criticism:

Barrack Obama is inept.

BDS: Harsh criticism of George Bush’s service in the Texas National Guard while praising Obama who never served in any capacity.

See the difference?
This is how I see BDS.

George Bush caused Hurricane Katrina because he refused to sign the Kyoto Accord. That blood is on his hands.
 
This is how I see BDS.

George Bush caused Hurricane Katrina because he refused to sign the Kyoto Accord. That blood is on his hands.
Or this one: gas now costs 3.82/ gallon - Bush/Cheny/Haliburton are conspiring with the oil companies to gouge the consumer and line their pockets with oil profits.

Ishii
 
Perfect example … and just ONE example … of how the House of Representatives can cut spending in a meaningful way AND at the same time satisfy the demands of the voters … cut that $105 Billion, RIGHT NOW. IMMEDIATELY.

NO JOBS LOST.

NO WELFARE RECIPIENTS DEMANDING THEIR ENTITLEMENTS.

Get rid of two things at one time … the $105 BILLION in spending and stick a fork in Socialized onesizefitsall government takeover of the health care and medical sectors of the country.

Sooooo easy. Nice find, Michele.

AND … cut the $105 BILLION today … not in September.
Back on topic!
 
As long as Obama is the Democratic candidate any Republican candidate is electable. I suspect the Democrats realize this and the real question in 2012 is whether Obama will have primary challengers.
I’m sorry but I have to respectfully disagree with that. And I say that with the greatest regret.
I guarantee you Trump will not win. Same for Cain. The first one has even less experince than Obama and is known primarily for being a philandering spouse to his first wife, head of a bad reality tv show and overall a controversial, egomaniacal, filthy rich jerk.
Cain is just an unknown businessman with no charisma and a midly insteresting name. Other of the candidates are like that.
Bachmann MAY have a chance------if she plays her cards right. But forget about some of the others. I don’t care how bad Barry has been and is. Trump and others (including Cain) are unelectable,. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top