Trayvon Martin: 'Shoot first' law under scrutiny

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robert_Bay
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll continue to state:
Zimmermen should not have been following the child.
Standard police and watch practice agree on that - without exception.
And when told not to follow him Zimmerman quit his 2 second “manhunt”. Then Martin followed Zimmerman to his truck and attacked him.
 
I know, rather, that he should NOT have been following the boy in the first place.
All of law enforcement says so. It’s a dangerous, foolhardy practice and one that
can very easily lead to tragedy, as it did.

I have no idea if he stepped aside.
I also have NO idea why Zimmerman was following the boy in the first place.
That the central point. WHY did he follow this “suspicious stranger?”
I have no clue.

Neighborhood watch says:
Observe, report, do not follow.
Did Z forget those rules?

There is no burden on me to prove anything.
My point remains:
Why was Zimmerman following this boy?
How is it that you suddenly have “no idea if he stepped aside?” The thrust of your comments support that Zimmerman continued to follow him. If Zimmerman stopped, as he said, how do you determine the outcome without being there? Your hang Zimmerman without all the facts attitude, is what has exacerbated this tragedy. There are a bunch of black “leaders” in Florida doing the same thing right now.
 
I know, rather, that he should NOT have been following the boy in the first place.
All of law enforcement says so. It’s a dangerous, foolhardy practice and one that
can very easily lead to tragedy, as it did.

I have no idea if he stepped aside.
I also have NO idea why Zimmerman was following the boy in the first place.
That the central point. WHY did he follow this “suspicious stranger?”
I have no clue.

Neighborhood watch says:
Observe, report, do not follow.
Did Z forget those rules?

There is no burden on me to prove anything.
My point remains:
Why was Zimmerman following this boy?
Source that all of law enforcement says what you claim?

The neighborhood watch program specifically says they should not follow VEHICLES - what is your source that they should not observe and follow suspicious persons?
 
I’ll continue to state:
Zimmermen should not have been following the child.
Standard police and watch practice agree on that - without exception.
Source of this claim?

Who made this standard you claim to know?
 
And when told not to follow him Zimmerman quit his 2 second “manhunt”. Then Martin followed Zimmerman to his truck and attacked him.
He should NOT have been following him in the first place.
The 911 staff (maybe familiar w/ Zimmerman) asked ‘are you following?’
Zimmerman said ‘yes.’ As neighborhood-watch, answer should have neen ‘NO’.
 
How is it that you suddenly have “no idea if he stepped aside?” The thrust of your comments support that Zimmerman continued to follow him. If Zimmerman stopped, as he said, how do you determine the outcome without being there? Your hang Zimmerman without all the facts attitude, is what has exacerbated this tragedy. There are a bunch of black “leaders” in Florida doing the same thing right now.
Central point:
Zimmerman should never have followed the boy at all.
Following, tracking, pursuing is never a job for neighborhood watch.
 
He should NOT have been following himm in the first place.
The 911 staff (maybe familiar w/ Zimmerman) asked ‘are you following?’
Zimmerman said ‘yes.’ As neighborhood-watch, answer should have neen ‘NO’.
Why not?
 
The problem with that assertion is that the chief has not resigned.

Read the link.
Pay close attention, please.
The PREVIOUS chief (involved at the time of the racist actions)
just over a year ago, most certainly did resign. Fact has been
quoted and documented here - by me. Case can be found on google
with many citations under “Collison, Sanford FL.”
 
Do you have link that shows this poll? I only ask because the poll I saw said 72% of people wanted Zimmerman arrested. Which is a totally different situation.
You are actually correct. I typed that wrong. Thanks. 🙂
 
Sam (if I may ;)) It is useless to argue with someone who denies the facts as officially transcribed because they know Mr. Zimmerman’s and Trayvon’s motives. 🤷

They might as well have been there, they saw it on YouTube! 😛
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top