C
catharina
Guest
Yet the chief (then) had to resign - and did so.Those “acts of racism” were found to have no wrongdoing in the internal investigation.
Yet the chief (then) had to resign - and did so.Those “acts of racism” were found to have no wrongdoing in the internal investigation.
I’ll continue to state:Right, but we seem to be missing the
Portion.
And when told not to follow him Zimmerman quit his 2 second “manhunt”. Then Martin followed Zimmerman to his truck and attacked him.I’ll continue to state:
Zimmermen should not have been following the child.
Standard police and watch practice agree on that - without exception.
How is it that you suddenly have “no idea if he stepped aside?” The thrust of your comments support that Zimmerman continued to follow him. If Zimmerman stopped, as he said, how do you determine the outcome without being there? Your hang Zimmerman without all the facts attitude, is what has exacerbated this tragedy. There are a bunch of black “leaders” in Florida doing the same thing right now.I know, rather, that he should NOT have been following the boy in the first place.
All of law enforcement says so. It’s a dangerous, foolhardy practice and one that
can very easily lead to tragedy, as it did.
I have no idea if he stepped aside.
I also have NO idea why Zimmerman was following the boy in the first place.
That the central point. WHY did he follow this “suspicious stranger?”
I have no clue.
Neighborhood watch says:
Observe, report, do not follow.
Did Z forget those rules?
There is no burden on me to prove anything.
My point remains:
Why was Zimmerman following this boy?
Actually you are wrong again. The chief has not resigned.Yet the chief (then) had to resign - and did so.
Source that all of law enforcement says what you claim?I know, rather, that he should NOT have been following the boy in the first place.
All of law enforcement says so. It’s a dangerous, foolhardy practice and one that
can very easily lead to tragedy, as it did.
I have no idea if he stepped aside.
I also have NO idea why Zimmerman was following the boy in the first place.
That the central point. WHY did he follow this “suspicious stranger?”
I have no clue.
Neighborhood watch says:
Observe, report, do not follow.
Did Z forget those rules?
There is no burden on me to prove anything.
My point remains:
Why was Zimmerman following this boy?
Source of this claim?I’ll continue to state:
Zimmermen should not have been following the child.
Standard police and watch practice agree on that - without exception.
I said the “then” chief had to resign.Actually you are wrong again. The chief has not resigned.
articles.cnn.com/2012-03-22/justice/justice_florida-teen-shooting_1_shooting-death-justice-department-investigation?_s=PM:JUSTICE
Why the smilies when announcing a young man’s death?To me? Irrelevant.
Man followed boy.
Man killed boy.
How the media plays it?
Who cares? I don’t.
![]()
He should NOT have been following him in the first place.And when told not to follow him Zimmerman quit his 2 second “manhunt”. Then Martin followed Zimmerman to his truck and attacked him.
Central point:How is it that you suddenly have “no idea if he stepped aside?” The thrust of your comments support that Zimmerman continued to follow him. If Zimmerman stopped, as he said, how do you determine the outcome without being there? Your hang Zimmerman without all the facts attitude, is what has exacerbated this tragedy. There are a bunch of black “leaders” in Florida doing the same thing right now.
The problem with that assertion is that the chief has not resigned.I said the “then” chief had to resign.
He did exactly that - before he could be recalled.
Why not?He should NOT have been following himm in the first place.
The 911 staff (maybe familiar w/ Zimmerman) asked ‘are you following?’
Zimmerman said ‘yes.’ As neighborhood-watch, answer should have neen ‘NO’.
Why not?Central point:
Zimmerman should never have followed the boy at all.
Following, tracking, pursuing is never a job for neighborhood watch.
Pay close attention, please.The problem with that assertion is that the chief has not resigned.
Read the link.
You are actually correct. I typed that wrong. Thanks.Do you have link that shows this poll? I only ask because the poll I saw said 72% of people wanted Zimmerman arrested. Which is a totally different situation.
Sam (if I mayWhy not?
Why not?
Standard practice for all neighborhood watch,Why not?
Good point.You are actually correct. I typed that wrong. Thanks.![]()
Source?Standard practice for all neighborhood watch,
developed by Nat’l Sheriffs Assn:
Observe, report, do NOT follow.
Also quoted by document many times in this and last thread.