Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
losnlee02;9976719:
  1. Education for all either rich and poor.
  2. The "real "Republican Party has been taken over by knuckle draggers and those who don’t believe in science.
  3. Medicare. Medicare. Medicare
  4. I have a 28 year old who had 2 heart surgeries at age 25. When she graduated from law school and lost her health insurance she was denied 5 times for new insurance. On the last denial letter was an insert for those living in California with pre-Exsisting conditions. She applied to the California Pre-Exsisting Health Insurance Plan and was accepted. She pays a large deductible and $250 a month, but it saved her from moving to the UK where she would have full coverage. This plan was mandated by the AHCA and federal funding for underwriting comes from taxes on cigarettes.
  5. Educated ( and non educated) women have enough of a glass ceiling without having those who need extraordinary help with binders of extraordinary resumes from women to help populate their cabinets.
  6. I am not a one issue voter, I look at the big picture then add into the equation who holds social justice stances close to my own.
Wow! So many ways to respond to this! Where to begin?
  • I agree with the other poster (sorry didn’t get your name), aborted children don’t have any chance of an education.
  • Who says we (I am actually more of a Libretarian) don’t believe in science? The mainstream scientific community now believes that life begins at conception! And as for some of the other 'Theories" out there (i.e; evolution, big bang) that is all they still are, THEORIES.
  • So you don’t mind your grandchildren and great-grandchildren paying for you and your daughters healthcare? I mind. They should not be held responsible for our mistakes.
  • There is a great need for reform in the health insurance business (i.e; pre-exsisting conditions, affordable health care), but to force me to pay for others health care in the form of birth control and abortions is just plainly and simply disgusting. I will not have any part of murder!
  • I cannot believe how naive you are to fall for that ****. Women have no glass ceiling except for the ones they have built themselves. I know for a fact that I make more money then my male counterparts in my line of business and I have done it by working hard and not expecting the same for less.
  • What social justice stance? Obama has no social stance except to kill unborn babies (and even aborted babies who by the Grace of God survive and are left to die) and give handouts to those who can but will not do for themselves. Is that the kind of person you want to align yourself with as a Catholic? Makes absolutely no sense to me!!
I still rack my brain every time I hear a “Catholic” say they are pro-choice or are all for socialism. Sad.
 
LOL All hail Romney!!!
Ah…I see your reasoning has devolved into vapid accusations of hero worship by those who have presented you meaningful arguments. Perfect. It illustrates your viewpoint much more than your earlier responses.
 
They never said voting for a pro-choice canidate is an evil act. Supporting abortion is evil but not voting for a canidate who does.
Actually they have. I posted it earlier in this thread. You have set uP a false dichotomy where who opposes abortion does not care for the poor. The kind of mental gymnastics Archbishop Chaput says are worthy of an Oympic Medal
 
Excommunicated is excommunicated. Are you saying, CMatt, that it’s a good thing to be excommunicated?
Did you see where I said that? All I did was give the Catholic Church’s answers to the question asked as to how or why Catholics like Biden and Pelosi can consider themselves Catholics.
 
Actually they have. I posted it earlier in this thread. You have set uP a false dichotomy where who opposes abortion does not care for the poor. The kind of mental gymnastics Archbishop Chaput says are worthy of an Oympic Medal
Hahah Archbishop Chaput??? I dont live in Philly.
 
They never said voting for a pro-choice canidate is an evil act. Supporting abortion is evil but not voting for a canidate who does.
This is just not so. If you vote for a pro-abortion candidate, even if you do not vote for him/her for that reason, you are still doing so in participation with evil with no objective to limit the evil.
 
Hahah Archbishop Chaput???** I dont live in Philly.**
What does that have to do with the efficacy of the Archbishop’s statement, and why is that funny? :confused:

Sure, he isn’t your Bishop, but he is part of the Magisterium. Has your Bishop taught something contrary? Does he say voting for a pro-choice politician is a good idea or say that the needs of the poor outweigh intrinsic evils? Do tell!
 
They never said voting for a pro-choice canidate is an evil act. Supporting abortion is evil but not voting for a canidate who does.
Replace pro-choice with pro-murder and abortion with murder. Doesn’t work, huh?
 
What does that have to do with the efficacy of the Archbishop’s statement, and why is that funny? :confused:

Sure, he isn’t your Bishop, but he is part of the Magisterium. Has your Bishop taught something contrary? Does he say voting for a pro-choice politician is a good idea or say that the needs of the poor outweigh intrinsic evils? Do tell!
Why so you can just throw more Bishop statements at me? lol
 
Poor, poor CMatt. You do have a quandary, don’t you. Show me a press release dated today and I’ll believe you. Otherwise, as far as I’m concerned you have nothing because you have no proof.

You might as well just put up some more CAF signs. Sigh. 😛
Nope I have no quandary about it at all. Frankly don’t care if you believe me or not.
 
Why so you can just throw more Bishop statements at me? lol
I won’t do that CatholicGuy22. It’s obvious you don’t care what the Bishops have to say and laugh at them when they say it. Thank you for making that clear. 👍
 
What does that have to do with the efficacy of the Archbishop’s statement, and why is that funny? :confused:

Sure, he isn’t your Bishop, but he is part of the Magisterium. Has your Bishop taught something contrary? Does he say voting for a pro-choice politician is a good idea or say that the needs of the poor outweigh intrinsic evils? Do tell!
I’m wondering if maybe his bishop hasn’t told him how he must vote.
 
So when God ask you how you supported the poor, undocumented, and marginalized? What are you going to say? Ughhhh I voted for Romney! LOL:D
Evidently you are going to say " well I voted for a guy who promised to take other peoples money and do it for me"
 
I’m wondering if maybe his bishop hasn’t told him how he must vote.
It wouldn’t matter…he would just lol at it anyway. 🤷

I asked if his Bishop gave instruction that leads him to believe that voting for pro-abortion politicians is licit, but he declined. I have no reason to “wonder.”
 
I won’t do that CatholicGuy22. It’s obvious you don’t care what the Bishops have to say and laugh at them when they say it. Thank you for making that clear. 👍
Typical of the abortion supporting left. When all else fails, sneer.
 
Evidently you are going to say " well I voted for a guy who promised to take other peoples money and do it for me"
When i give food to the poor they call me a saint. When i ask why the poor dont have food they call me a communist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top