C
cajunhillbilly
Guest
What does that mean? I wear red or blue depending on my mood not politics.You just count how many people are wearing red and how many are wearing blue.![]()
What does that mean? I wear red or blue depending on my mood not politics.You just count how many people are wearing red and how many are wearing blue.![]()
I wore a red shirt and a blue jacket so no one could tell how I voted. I also did not drive my new 2012 car which is blue or my 1997 van which is red. If your chauffer drives the black Rolls it would be a dead giveaway of a limosine liberal.Ah, yes. As long as they remember to wear their ācolors.ā Sounds like L.A. gangs.Iāll be sure to wear a blue tie when I go to vote after supper.
You know, if we have to have socialized medicine, thatās actually a pretty good system. Spend your own money up front=less frivolous expenditures.Not in all European countries. In France, you pay up front for medical care (hospital care excepted) and then bill the government yourself. Normally there is a 20% co-pay. .
Considering itās a conversative news website, no big surprise to see the entire map painted red.Of course, we donāt know for sure but it doesnāt look like the 3rd parties are having any effect at all.
TownHall.com is telling those who go to the site to tell them how they voted. Of course, itās not scientific but we will see.
pages.townhall.com/campaign/th-election-2012-exit-poll/rc/pop
This one.
My shirt is purple thus I must belong to the Republocratic Party.
Not true. Hawaii is blue.Considering itās a conversative news website, no big surprise to see the entire map painted red.
The president of the Planned Parenthood abortion business is spending Election Day today campaigning for President Barack Obama. Cecile Richards tweeted today that she was working to turn out voters for Obama in Virginia.
āSpending this election day in Richmond, VA going door to door to get out the vote. Have you voted yet? #VoteObama,ā Richards said. She provided a photo of her knocking on a voterās door.
She claims she was offering door-to-door mammograms.
Itās hard for me to doubt Obamacare will turn healthcare here into a two-tier system as well. Iām not sure 1/3 will be in a separate system, but a lot of people will be. Unless the government absolutely forbids any kind of privately-engaged and insured care, thatās what will happen. Never, ever, ever are Warren Buffet or Bill Gates going to wait in line in a down-at-the-heels, understaffed, underpaid clinic and wait six months for an MRI like the rest of us are going to.You know, if we have to have socialized medicine, thatās actually a pretty good system. Spend your own money up front=less frivolous expenditures.
I saw Hawaii blue earlier and then red⦠so it may be going back and forth. New York has fair support of Obama on the map, 33%, no majority but it makes you wonder about this map.Not true. Hawaii is blue.
My bad, I didnāt scroll down to check Hawaii.Not true. Hawaii is blue.
No ever does. Aloha.My bad, I didnāt scroll down to check Hawaii.
Now Richā¦You need a blue & red tie to go with your Obama & Romney bumper stickers on your car.Ah, yes. As long as they remember to wear their ācolors.ā Sounds like L.A. gangs.Iāll be sure to wear a blue tie when I go to vote after supper.
I wish she was coming to my door. I have some things Iād like to say to her.She claims she was offering door-to-door mammograms.
Iād take her up on it and see her reaction.I wish she was coming to my door. I have some things Iād like to say to her.
Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization and their president is allowed to go door-to-door advocating for a particular candidate.
Very long lines at all the polling places in my very conservative district.And this was the fastest I have ever voted. There was no line. They had a very organized set-up. I donāt know if my location is liberal or conservative. It is mostly white but folks here are big on unions and more educated which is correlated with Democratic coting.
No. Signs on my lawn! All they can do is uproot the signs and urinate or defecate on my lawn or porch. I can handle those with a garden hose.Now Richā¦You need a blue & red tie to go with your Obama & Romney bumper stickers on your car.![]()