Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes. As long as they remember to wear their ā€œcolors.ā€ Sounds like L.A. gangs. 😃 I’ll be sure to wear a blue tie when I go to vote after supper.
I wore a red shirt and a blue jacket so no one could tell how I voted. I also did not drive my new 2012 car which is blue or my 1997 van which is red. If your chauffer drives the black Rolls it would be a dead giveaway of a limosine liberal.
 
Not in all European countries. In France, you pay up front for medical care (hospital care excepted) and then bill the government yourself. Normally there is a 20% co-pay. .
You know, if we have to have socialized medicine, that’s actually a pretty good system. Spend your own money up front=less frivolous expenditures.
 
Planned Parenthood Prez Spends Election Day Campaigning for Obama
The president of the Planned Parenthood abortion business is spending Election Day today campaigning for President Barack Obama. Cecile Richards tweeted today that she was working to turn out voters for Obama in Virginia.
ā€œSpending this election day in Richmond, VA going door to door to get out the vote. Have you voted yet? #VoteObama,ā€ Richards said. She provided a photo of her knocking on a voter’s door.
 
You know, if we have to have socialized medicine, that’s actually a pretty good system. Spend your own money up front=less frivolous expenditures.
It’s hard for me to doubt Obamacare will turn healthcare here into a two-tier system as well. I’m not sure 1/3 will be in a separate system, but a lot of people will be. Unless the government absolutely forbids any kind of privately-engaged and insured care, that’s what will happen. Never, ever, ever are Warren Buffet or Bill Gates going to wait in line in a down-at-the-heels, understaffed, underpaid clinic and wait six months for an MRI like the rest of us are going to.
 
Not true. Hawaii is blue.
I saw Hawaii blue earlier and then red… so it may be going back and forth. New York has fair support of Obama on the map, 33%, no majority but it makes you wonder about this map.

On the net, there is this big Libertarian guy from Nebraska, on that map, Nebraska looks like the most successful place for 3rd parties.
 
Ah, yes. As long as they remember to wear their ā€œcolors.ā€ Sounds like L.A. gangs. 😃 I’ll be sure to wear a blue tie when I go to vote after supper.
Now Rich…You need a blue & red tie to go with your Obama & Romney bumper stickers on your car. 😃
 
Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization and their president is allowed to go door-to-door advocating for a particular candidate.

So why are Churches supposed to be silent?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really want to see our priests and bishops pulled into partisan politics. But it annoys me that there seems to be this prevailing notion that the State requires our religious leaders to be silent on these issues. I just don’t think that’s true.

Not to open a can of worms or anything. :o
 
And this was the fastest I have ever voted. There was no line. They had a very organized set-up. I don’t know if my location is liberal or conservative. It is mostly white but folks here are big on unions and more educated which is correlated with Democratic coting.
Very long lines at all the polling places in my very conservative district.
 
Now Rich…You need a blue & red tie to go with your Obama & Romney bumper stickers on your car. 😃
No. Signs on my lawn! All they can do is uproot the signs and urinate or defecate on my lawn or porch. I can handle those with a garden hose.

Bumper stickers would get my car dented or my windshield smashed at the least! 😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top