The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election

• Thread starter Thread starter Zerge
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not consistent. Nor do I believe you can establish a single crime he has committed.
I am not the one establishing whether a crime has been committed. Apparently, SDNY and the New York AG are on that.

As to consistency, as I said, he’s had lawsuits filed before he was President, while he was President, and probably will after he leaves office. So, not retribution. Just ongoing investigations.
I am aware that some wish for one to satisfy their schadenfreude. But that’s unbecoming anyone claiming to be Catholic.
So, it’s come to that? Okay.

I’m not sure that’s a determination that makes a difference. I can’t think of a single politician that I can do that with.
Think of the Pope embracing the disfigured guy, Obama letting the little boy feel his hair or hugging a disaster victim, Hillary inviting Gingrich’s mother to tea after being called a (rhymes with witch) then contrast Trump making fun of a man’s disability.

Think of the Pope embracing the disfigured guy, Obama letting the little boy feel his hair or hugging a disaster victim, Hillary inviting Gingrich’s mother to tea after being called a (rhymes with witch) then contrast Trump making fun of a man’s disability.

Do go on pretending Trump has never done any of that too, though.

Of course, Obama has done some mud-slinging too: 9 of the nastiest things Obama said about Trump - POLITICO

And let’s not forget Hillary calling all the folks she didn’t like “deplorable” and threatening the women her husband made advances on.

Last edited:
I detest Biden and the things he stands for, but I don’t go around making threads on him. I just plan to vote against him and call it good.
Well many here do go around making negative threads on Mr. Biden.

The decline of civility on US politics is amply evident in the CAF news section.

Last edited:
You do know he was Vice President, don’t you, arguably the most powerless and over-rated position in the United States government.
it does appear, though, that Obama gave him unusual levels of responsibility. At least Biden claimed he had authority to approve or disapprove the billion dollars to Ukraine. That’s a pretty big level of authority.

If you say he did. I only found where others say that he said he did. Like I said, the Vice Presidency does not exercise power. The most he could do would be to deliver a message of what the President would intend to try and Congress to do in regard to spending.

40.png
PaulinVA:
I’m wondering why you feel the need to be an apologist for the Trump Organization.
And I’m wondering why you feel the need to constantly tear Trump down on this forum. If he charged rent for the headspace he occupies in folks who think like yourself, he’d be a trillionaire.

I detest Biden and the things he stands for, but I don’t go around making threads on him. I just plan to vote against him and call it good.
Are we part of the same forum? I see plenty — and I mean plenty — of ugliness regarding both candidates.

We seem to be talking past each other. The “collusion” was evidenced during Stone’s trial. And the pardon (or whatever it was called) granted Stone doesn’t change that.

Muting…

Last edited:
Think of the Pope embracing the disfigured guy,
The pope is a politician?
Obama letting the little boy feel his hair or hugging a disaster victim, Hillary inviting Gingrich’s mother to tea after being called a (rhymes with witch) then contrast Trump making fun of a man’s disability.

Fat lot of good it does them too, eh?
Fat lot of good the pro-Trump camp does in assassinating Biden’s character.

Looking at objectively from North of the Border, neither side appears to have convinced a single CAF member to switch sides. It’s simply an exercise . . . to show off who can score the cleverest repartees or quote the most biased op-ed pieces passed on as “facts”.

It strikes me as odd that the people actually arguing can’t see that.

Or perhaps they just see it as some strange sort of “fun”.

Last edited:
Fat lot of good the pro-Trump camp does in assassinating Biden’s character.
And likewise for the pro-Biden camp.
Looking at objectively from North of the Border, neither side appears to have convinced a single CAF member to switch sides.
Agreed.
It’s simply an exercise in mental onanism to show off who can score the cleverest repartees or quote the most biased op-ed pieces passed on as “facts”.
Sometimes agreed. Sometimes folks are trying to correct misinformation. Points for the phrase “mental onanism”, too.
Or perhaps they just see it as some strange sort of “fun”.
Like as not. Those folks, on either side, need better hobbies.

am not the one establishing whether a crime has been committed. Apparently, SDNY and the New York AG are on that.
Exactly. You assert that he is is surely a criminal, but don’t know a single crime he has committed.

This is just today’s ho-hum story of the day by clearly, a hostile press. After 4 years of this, nothing has panned out. This will be forgotten in a day or two and on to another story. Remember 2 years or so, someone was talking all the time about the Hatch act and that military parade in DC? Added up to nothing.

Last edited:
Remember 2 years or so, someone was talking all the time about the Hatch act and that military parade in DC? Added up to nothing.
Q: What’s the penalty for violation of the Hatch Act?

A: No one knows. (It’s enforced by the White House!!!)

Last edited:
Then how in the heck can you support any Democract after the non stop fallacious smear campaign that have foisted upon our POTUS and the American populace?,? 😡

Then how in the heck can you support any Democract after the non stop fallacious smear campaign that have foisted upon our POTUS and the American populace?,? 😡
I find some of what the Democrats have done quite repugnant. However, I find the Republican supporters equally distasteful in their bloodthirst, not just to win, but destroy. This degree of animosity in politics is unchristian and unamerican.

People are too angry. Maybe it is the internet media and all its channels that feed the anger of every niche. I think Satan and his demons have found a good lever with which to pull this country apart in these websites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back