R
ringil
Guest
I dunno.I think that “he” is a “she.” Does anyone know for sure to the contrary?
I dunno.I think that “he” is a “she.” Does anyone know for sure to the contrary?
Hope that is a good signI had to take my elderly mother to the polls. We both vote at the same place. I went at 1:30, thinking it would be slow, but it was packed. Got to vote along with 4 seminarians (the Seminary is in my back yard). That might be a good sign!
I just voted in Fairfax County (VA). I stayed awhile and spoke with the folks manning the GOP table (handouts, info center). One young man said he’d been there since 7:00 AM with only an hour break. He estimated 60 % to 70% picked up the ‘green’ sheets (GOP) compared to those grabbing the ‘blue’ sheets (Dem). Everyone there was very excited. I personally witnessed the above-noted ration of GOP to Dem voters. And that’s in Fairfax County, which has gone Democratic in the recent past! Fantastic!
“hope”?Hope that is a good sign
Florida GOP: Romney already beating McCain’s ’08 tallyMT @adrian_gray Johnson county, Iowa is most Dem county in the state. Their commis of elections said “lowest voting in 32 years” this AM
Maybe an elephonkey? or is it a donkephant?The Republocrats need a mascot. What animal is a cross between an elephant and a donkey?
![]()
That would be an example of playing the race card, Ringil. Shame on you…Nope, I was responding to a story demonstrating a disproportionate interest/obsession/fear of scary black people.
I think it has to do with separation of church and state. But I have wondered that too.Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization and their president is allowed to go door-to-door advocating for a particular candidate.
So why are Churches supposed to be silent?
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really want to see our priests and bishops pulled into partisan politics. But it annoys me that there seems to be this prevailing notion that the State requires our religious leaders to be silent on these issues. I just don’t think that’s true.
Not to open a can of worms or anything.![]()
A moderate.The Republocrats need a mascot. What animal is a cross between an elephant and a donkey?
![]()
How about mastodonkey ?Maybe an elephonkey? or is it a donkephant?
I wore black and fooled everyone!You just count how many people are wearing red and how many are wearing blue.![]()
We vote mostly by mail in my state, and I still wait until day of (or night before) to fill out my ballot and drop it off on election day.I really don’t understand why more people do not vote early, in the 32 states it is available of course.
Never had a way to check.I think that “he” is a she. Does anyone know for sure to the contrary?
A Sado-mastodonkey.How about mastodonkey ?
Mitt Romney had it going for a while, but major polls show his luck has finally run out – and I'm not going to disagree. It now seems that Romney's luck has finally run out. President of the [United States](http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/usa) [Barack Obama](http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/barack-obama) looks destined to claim victory at some point this evening or early tomorrow morning in the 2012 presidential election. Why do I have confidence?
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/06/obama-polls-victory-romney-death-knell
Polls show an Obama victory as history dictates death knell for Romney
The polling aggregates are crystal clear.Code:Mitt Romney had it going for a while, but major polls show his luck has finally run out – and I'm not going to disagree. It now seems that Romney's luck has finally run out. President of the [United States](http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/usa) [Barack Obama](http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/barack-obama) looks destined to claim victory at some point this evening or early tomorrow morning in the 2012 presidential election. Why do I have confidence?
FiveThirtyEight, HuffPollster and Real Clear Politics all have President Obama winning at least 303 electoral votes. The latter two actually have Obama taking 332 electoral votes. Put another way, none of the aggregates really know something the others don’t. There’s no special formula needed to tell us who will win.
Nov. 5: Late Poll Gains for Obama Leave Romney With Longer Odds
By NATE SILVERMitt Romney has always had difficulty drawing a winning Electoral College hand. Even during his best period of polling, in the week or two after the first presidential debate in Denver, he never quite pulled ahead in the polling averages in Ohio and other states that would allow him to secure 270 electoral votes.
But the most recent set of polls suggest another problem for Mr. Romney, whose momentum in the polls stalled out in mid-October. Instead, it is President Obama who is making gains.
I will wear that tomorrow in the event Obama wins.I wore black and fooled everyone!![]()